Friday, January 7, 2011

The Amityville Horror 2005

Jan 6, 2011
The Amityville Horror (2005)

So this movie had Ryan Reynolds in it and it was clearly right after he finished doing Blade 3 because he was all muscley and ripped and shirtless. Which is about the only thing I enjoyed. It was frantic and goofy. Chris hates evil stepfather movies and this was a doozy which I why I ended up watching this alone. Although did I mention Ryan Reynolds was shirtless? Cause yeah. He sure was. The effects were well done, but the story wasn't anything like I wanted it to be, I mean come on! I damn near wore out the paperback novel back in Jr High! And while I don't always think James Brolin is a damn fine actor, he sure did better than Mr Reynolds. Who just seemed surly and pouty, not POSSESSED BY THE DEBBIL.

But he *was* shirtless..


No comments:

Post a Comment